We invite you to join the Producers Circle at Vermont Public!
Every day Vermont Public defines the depth and breadth of community life. It is a unifying force for the whole state. The thoughtful decision to make a philanthropic investment in Vermont Public can have a powerful impact on an essential community institution. An investment at the highest levels ensures the highest quality programming and Vermont Public's continued ability to meet the needs of and strengthen the community.
For those who can support Vermont Public with an annual gift of $1,200 or more, we invite you to join the Vermont Public Producers Circle. Producers Circle members are a visionary group of people who place a high value on the essential public service that Vermont Public provides to the community: independent, non-commercial news, entertainment, music, conversation and more. We are deeply grateful to these members for their generosity and commitment to our mission. Thank you!
Producers Circle membership includes special benefits including behind-the-scenes station tours and invitations to special events throughout the year.
Producers Circle Membership Levels
- President's Society $25,000+
- Guarantor $10,000 - $24,999
- Benefactor $5,000 - $9,999
- Executive Producer $2,500 - $4,999
- Producer $1,200 - $2,499
All Producers Circle Members are entitled to the following benefits:
- Invitations to live performances, receptions, and special events with Vermont Public, PBS & NPR hosts and reporters.
- Subscription to the President's Report, a bi-monthly e-newsletter about the latest insider news about Vermont Public.
- Personalized assistance with tours of our facilities, questions about programming, recordings, fundraising or other areas of concern or interest.
You can leave a legacy with a planned gift to Vermont Public in a number of ways:
- Establishing a charitable gift annuity, a stable investment opportunity that can also satisfy your philanthropic priorities.
- By making Vermont Public a beneficiary in your life insurance, will or living trust will preserve Vermont Public for generations to come.
When you join the Vermont Public Legacy Society you receive special benefits including invitations to performances and events with public media hosts and reporters and special recognition online and in any of our publications.
>> Learn more about planned giving to Vermont Public here.
Leanne Klyza Linck, Director of Philanthropy, (802) 654-4375
Ryan Chartier, Associate Director of Philanthropy, (802) 654-4388
Karen Jamiel, Philanthropy Operations Coordinator, (802) 654-4308
For general inquiries about leadership giving, email us at: