Does Vermont have enough queer spaces?
Live call-in discussion: Pride Week in Vermont is coming up--a place to celebrate queer visibility. But aside from the special events, when you look around, there aren't many designated queer spaces.
This hour, host Connor Cyrus asks whether there are there enough queer spaces in Vermont or have we moved beyond their need?
Our guests are:
- Dana Kaplan, executive director of Outright Vermont
- Kim Jordan, director of SafeSpace Anti-Violence Program with Pride Center of Vermont
- Jake McBride, health justice organizer with Out in the Open
- Liv Dunton, co-owner of Fox Market and Bar in East Montpelier
- Zoo Holmstrom, organizer for Burlington Dyke Night
Broadcast live at noon on Friday, Sept. 9, 2022.
Have questions, comments or tips? Send us a message or tweet us @vermontedition.