Help & Frequently Asked Questions
Why did you change your name?
In 2021, VPR and Vermont PBS joined together to better serve the many communities of Vermont and beyond. And now, we’re unified with a new name: Vermont Public. Like public parks, schools, and libraries, Vermont Public belongs to everyone and is a space that brings us together across difference — in person and online, as well as on TV and radio. We’re still everything you count on, but as Vermont Public, we can go wherever the future takes us, whether it’s listening, watching, reading, scrolling...or whatever comes next! You can learn more about our new name and brand here.
- Make a donation online, or call 800-639-6391 and select option 4.
- You can mail a check payable to Vermont Public to 365 Troy Ave., Colchester, VT 05446
- Update your existing sustaining membership.
- Learn about other ways to support Vermont Public
- Can I make a gift if I'm Canadian? Learn more about Canadian support here.
- If you have further questions concerning your membership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-639-2192 and select option 4.
- What's Vermont PBS Passport, how do I log in, and how do I use it? Find all our answers on our Passport Help page
- What program was I watching or listening to? When is my favorite show on? Check our Radio schedule| TV schedule | Classical schedule.
- What was that song I just heard on the radio? Find playlists for music programs here.
- How can I watch Vermont Public in Canada? Learn how to access Vermont Public from Canada here.
- Have a question or comment about an NPR news story or program? Get in touch with NPR.
- Where can I find a local story I just heard? Check out our local coverage, or listen to our latest newscast.
- Submit an anonymous news tip here.
- Submit a question or a story idea to our reporters.
I lost radio reception suddenly—was that just me? Check our station status page.
- Trying to improve your radio reception? Check out our Guide To Good Reception.
- How do I re-scan on my TV? Find rescan resources here.
- Report a reception issue here, or call 800-639-2192 and select option 3.
- I want to listen or watch online. Learn how to stream radio here. Learn how to stream TV here.
- How does the Replay stream work? Find more information here.
- I'm having trouble listening on my smart speaker. Find smart speaker commands here.
How can I contact Vermont Public?
If you would like additional help, please see our Contact Us page.